Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A day before leaving for New Delhi.

So today was a wonderful day. As a bachelorette today was my last day in office and one of my very close friend is got selected for a new job role, today was her last day in a team too.

Sad things always bring something good in your life, it's my personal experience.

Well, I am departing for New Delhi tomorrow 9 o'clock in the morning. I will be meeting my parents, brothers, my fiancĂ© and other relatives I am so excited. Now I feel like I am actually getting married. LOL.

Pardon me because these days I am simply thinking about marriage and only writing around it. This is a one time event of my life so please bear with me.

I am signing off, need to do my packing.

May God bless you, one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment