Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Things to do before getting married.


   There were some of the things that I always wanted to do before I get married. I don't know that you have or possessed a list or not, but I have prepared mine few years back. And I am happy to tell you list have been achieved. Although this is sort of my personal stuff, but today I have decided to share it with you.

   In my previous blog, I have mentioned that soon I am going to get married and I guess it's time to loose the past and make some new place for the future.

So here is the list that I forever desired to answer before I get married (The list is not in the order of events):

1. Have a vacation or take a road trip with a group of girl friends.

2. Get my finance in order.

3. Travel somewhere exotic.

4. Help someone without wanting anything in return.

5. Learn to play an instrument.

6. Write my own book (in process)

7. Attend a concert or music festival.

8. Do something stupid.

9. Forgive someone.

10. To write a blog.

   My wedding is on the 2nd May but my beautician has not even been confirmed yet..... MARVELOUS, I don't know what I am going to do.

Well, everything else is going well. I hope the same for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment