Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Getting near to my big day.


Like everybody else day by day I am drawing near to the greatest day of my life and today I am penning this blog to announce you all officially that I am getting married from the exact one month from today on 2nd of May 2014.

I was rather busy with shopping and meeting people lately. My shopping is almost all done. I have done my shopping from Dadar, Mumbai, most of the people were recommending this spot to me and it’s genuinely a gracious space for shopping.

You know how Indian weddings are, all the rituals and celebrations for several days, but we are maintaining it real simple and around close relatives only. I will definitely share pictures with you.

The person I am getting married to is being love of my life from past 6 years and I am feeling very glad to turn his wife. We have a big plans for our life ahead; we have taken a small rented apartment in New Delhi; we have purchased a land near to New Delhi and will start building our own house there; I am searching for a new job in New Delhi because I am moving there after marriage; and we are doing lots of savings.

Both families his and mine are happy. Life is beautiful now and there are no regrets leaving. I will keep writing, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment