Wednesday, May 15, 2013

We are the people


I asked many people how do they describe "people" more specifically how do they describe themselves and it's really good to know that how we all think in a different ways but still stick together.

Family who takes care of you, friends who will never leave you no matter what happen and the one who loves you the most in the world and above all the almighty GOD.

I feel being human is the most simple and beautiful thing in the universe but still so complicated. The all we need is love and care and the all we want is money and success.

I have been to hills, I have been to desert, I have been to sea, I have been to land and many more places I can't even name but I wonder I have not seen any two who are same.

You are wonderful, unique and precious might be not for all but for some, definitely. Appreciate that about you. No one has ever been or ever will be like you.

This could be the only life we have so live it and the most love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment